accommodate your specific scheduling requests. A major credit card is required to hold
appointments. Arriving 15 minutes early allows
time to use the restroom, fill out a short intake form, and get some needed hydration in
your body before your massage.
- Eases tension, pain stiffness, and muscle spasms
- Promotes a more restful sleep
- Stimulates blood circulation
- Improves energy and athletic performance
- Increases joint flexibility and range of motion
- Speeds elimination of toxins stored in muscles
- Strengthens the immunes system
- Breaks up adhesions (scar tissue)
- Releases endorphins (the body’s natural painkiller!)
- Speeds healing of strains and sprains
- Reduces blood pressure
- Enhances overall well-being
What to Expect
Prior to your first session at Alpenglow Massage, you will be asked to complete a Confidential Client Intake Form. This allows your therapist to learn more about you and your specific needs. Once the Intake is reviewed, your therapist will leave you in the treatment room while you disrobe. Many clients undress completely; however, you may simply undress to your comfort level.
Make yourself comfortable on the massage table and cover up with the sheet and blanket provided. During the massage, only the part of your body currently being worked on is undraped. Throughout the session, talking is acceptable; however, silence may be more beneficial. Allow yourself to learn about what is going on in your body by breathing deep and listening to your muscles. Let go and enjoy your massage.
At the conclusion of the massage, your therapist will notify you when she is leaving the room. Please take a few minutes to absorb the therapeutic experience. Once you are fully dressed, your therapist will meet with you to conclude the session.
(Assuming you arrived on time for your session, please keep in mind you will get the full time allotted for your session.)